· The Superintendent will be the owner/CEO and will oversee all fiscal and operational functions.
· The Deputy Superintendent will assist the Superintendent.
· The Director of Business Administrator/ CPA will be responsible for financial oversight.
· The Director of Operations/Manager will be hired to handle day to day operations and management of the facility and will work collaboratively with the other personnel.
· Certified teachers, assistant teachers/tutors and mentors provide direct instructional support to students.
Collegiate Preparatory International Academy Advisory Board consists of a group of select individuals whose expertise provides advise on operations, marketing, sales, financing, and expansion. The Advisory Board were instrumental in planning the school district structure.