· The Superintendent will be the owner/CEO and will oversee all fiscal and operational functions.
· The Deputy Superintendent will assist the Superintendent.
· The Director of Business Administrator/ CPA will be responsible for financial oversight.
· The Director of Operations/Manager will be hired to handle day to day operations and management of the facility and will work collaboratively with the other personnel.
· Certified teachers, assistant teachers/tutors and mentors provide direct instructional support to students.
Collegiate Preparatory International Academy Advisory Board consists of a group of select individuals whose expertise provides advise on operations, marketing, sales, financing, and expansion. The Advisory Board were instrumental in planning the school district structure.
Our Advisory Board Members
President, Katrina Vandiver, M.Ed.
Archbishop Dr. Barbara Jackman, PhD, EdD.
Raishawn Harris, B.A.
Jeff Horne, MEd
We are accepting new students for Spring & Fall enrollment! There is 20% tuition discount from now to May 30th. Special 20% off one-on-one tutoring packages. Get started and register now 20% off. Don't delay!